Earn your professional Masters of Engineering degree online from the University of Virginia – one of the top-ranked universities in the nation. We’ve been delivering accredited engineering courses to students electronically for over 30 years, making their dreams of professional advancement possible even while they maintain a demanding career.
We offer Master of Engineering degrees in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Systems Engineering
It’s all about the flexibility! Take your classes online in real time, or view lectures your convenience. Work toward your degree, or take a single class. You can even take classes toward your degree from one of our four partner institutions.
- The Spring 2016 Course Schedule and Spring 2016 Calendar are now available.
- Note to out-of-state students wishing to enroll in the University of Virginia’s online courses and degree offerings: The University of Virginia is working to comply with federal regulations that require it (and all other higher education institutions) to receive official state authorization to offer courses and degrees to students physically located outside of Virginia. At present, due to these federal “state authorization” regulations, UVa engineering accepts degree applications from students in the approved states, as shown in green on this map.